Enjoy Everybody’s Progressive Slot Game from Playtech

05-03-2012

Playtech is regarded as one of the leading software providers of online casino games. This casino gaming software has recently released air force themed slot game as Wings of Gold. This time, Playtech is releasing one of the progressive slot games for its online customers. This newly launched online slot game is titled as Everybody’s Progressive.

Everybody’s Progressive is offering an excellent winning opportunity to the players for placing bet of at least Euro 50 before 24 hours. The newly launched game has Mystery Progressive jackpot, which at the time of hit may offer 70 percent of winnings to the players. The remaining 30% is equally divided, so that players qualifying for winning the progressive jackpot hit may win 15% of the jackpot amount. On the other hand, last 15% is received by the players, whose winnings are calculated according to their placed bets within 24 hours before jackpot hit.


Progressive Jackpot
Following is our most highly recommended Progressive Jackpot offered in the online casino industry. The size of the jackpot will continue to increase until it is claimed. The size of the jackpot listed below is in real time so, what are you waiting for? Click on the Progressive Jackpot below and change your life today!
Current Jackpot:
Mega Moolah Jackpot
6,433,302.01
Editor's Choice
Below, you will find our Editor’s Choice list. The list, as compiled by OnlineCasinoList.org’s senior editor, represents the editor’s selection of the finest online casinos in the industry based upon the following parameters: bonuses offered, game play, support, graphics and, of course, personal taste.
Royal Vegas Online Casino $1,200
9.0/10